Platinum++ sponsor acquired

Dear all,

It is with great pleasure that I confirm Google as Platinum sponsor: they are giving us $10,000.- for the event. Since they have been supporting us for the 3 past years they benefit from the +1 sponsorship level making them Platinum++ (since our platinum is $12K). Maybe we should create a Diamond level for them?

Anyhow I'm celebrating with a delicious cup of tea and hope we'll get similar support elsewhere.

Fred