Re: GNOME 3 Launch Parties

On 02/15/2011 05:25 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
150 t-shirts (1 color silk screen printing, 1 side)
1000 Button badges (standard size)
1000 Stickers (size: 3cm x 3cm, pre-cut, coated)
1000 Balloons (one color silk screen printing)
10 Banners (size: 2 m x 0.5m)

and the artwork can be accessed here
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Artworks#Tshirts_design_and_artwork
Just sent a email req to the marketing head at  http://www.myntra.com/

I donno if they make stickers, baloons, which we can make at
http://www.printo.in/
Thanks! We are planning to start producing in China on Thu (Feb 17), hope you can find the right suppliers ;-) If u cannot find one or two items e.g. button badges and balloons or stickers, we can always ship big quantity to you to dispatch. It's nice of you to help out!
Pockey
Oh, dont' look at the Myntra site, they are atleast 2 fold expensive
that I can get over the phone. Assume that Rs43 = $1 leaving all
transaction loss, bank charges etc.

-Srini.

Pockey
I can get the quote for the above.