Re: great work!

Hi Utian!

It seems that the Indonesian team really want to host the upcoming SUMMIT in Indonesia ;-) that's a great news for us!

We will call for proposal before August, at the meantime, since there are a few GNOME 3 launch parties in Indonesia, are you planning to create a GNOME User Group in Indonesia in order to help with the summit organization? ;-) Please do help to identify some GNOME advocates to start one or two GUGs in Indonesia and keep us posted on the status!

By the way, I gave a presentation about Building GUG during the summit, there are a lot of tips and steps that may help you, please download it here at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/Slides and feel free to share it with anybody!