Re: great work!

The vote for the next Summit looks really interesting.

:)
-Emily

2011/4/6 Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org>
Dear all,

Following up on random events partly due to the conference and the great work we have done I'll like to point out 2 interesting things:
- http://ohdediku.wordpress.com/2011/04/02/dukung-indonesia-menjadi-tuan-rumah-gnome-asia-summit-2012/
- A Vietnamese user in touch with Pockey to start a GUG in Vietnam

And that's only what we've seen so far. I really think we managed to pull off a great event which succeeded in getting people interested.

Thank you everyone for helping out.

Fred