Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:37:56 +0800
From: pockey beijinglug org
To: asia-summit-list gnome org
Subject: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 survey result update
CC: dwchiang gmail com

Dear all,

We just got an update from COSCUP about the post-event survey.

We got 96 participants (email addresses) who are willing to receive information from the Taiwan GNOME User Group in the future. It's a good news that we are starting to build a user database for the local GUG.

Tomorrow is our weekly meeting, we can also discuss about adding them in the Taiwan GUG, and / or in the new gnome.asia mailing list. It is also suggested to brainstorm strategies and activities for the Taiwan GUG later in (maybe another) irc meeting as we should build on the momentum gained from the joint event.

Regarding the survey results / summary and finance report, COSCUP will share with us once they are processed in the coming week.

Dear Max,

Will you join the upcoming meeting tomorrow? We can definitely discuss a little bit about the Taiwan GUG tomorrow with you :)