Re: I am Li-Ping Hsu.I want to help GNOME 3.0 Launch Party.

Dear Lily,

For gnome-asia-summit-list, it is for people to help to host GNOME.Asia Summit event :)

If you wanna help to make GNOME 3.0 launch party in Taiwan, please join the gnome-tw-list gnome org and gnome-asia-list gnome org
and start a discussion there about the GNOME 3.0 Launch party in Taiwan. I am in these two groups too, I would love to help and make it happen in Taiwan.

Pockey