Subject: Hanoi and Saigon Lugs Vietnam
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:01:45 +0800
From: Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org>
To: Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus gmail com>, An Nguyen <an nguyen foss gmail com>, jean-christophe andre auf org

Hi friends,

How are you doing?

We are currently working on a project. In order to enhance user experience of GNOME in Vietnamese version and other Asian languages, we are creating a survey to ask for feedback from Linux and GNOME users in Asia. Once the survey is drafted we will send it to all of you to help to distribute to your members. The purpose of the survey is to feedback those issues / preferences to the GNOME community and work on the improvement.

We are currently drafting the survey, and would love to know your initial feedback about GNOME Vietnamese version in general. It would be nice if you can help to talk to a few GNOME users and give me a general feedback about how do you feel about the GNOME desktop and the project. How's the Vietnamese localised version? is there any issue?

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,