Re: Final GNOME.Asia pre-event survey

Pockey:

Overall, it looks really good.  Just some minor comments to improve the
grammar a bit more if there is time.  If there is not time to fix these
issues, I wouldn't worry much about these minor things.

The top of the 1st page of the survey says:

> We are considering holding the forth GNOME.Asia Summit together with > a 5-days Hackfest in March or April 2011 during the GNOME 3.0 release

I would say "5-day Hackfest"

> (Exact dates will depend on the launch date of GNOME 3.0, exact city
> and venue still TBD.). The whole event  will include a 5-days private

Again, I'd say "5 day private".

The 5th question down on the 4th page of the questions says:

> Do you think it's good to have a technical help desk during the
> 5-days Hackfest?

Again I would say "5-day".

> If there is a tour or some social activities offered to participants
> the day after the whole event, please describe your level of interest
> in participating in such a tour.

Should we specify in the survey that the tour or activities will happen
"the day after the whole event"?  I'd think at this time we would not
know when we would plan such social activities.  Also I'm not sure what
"whole event" really means.  I'd think this question would be more
simply asked as

If there is a tour or some social activities offered to participants,
please describe your level of interest in participating.

---

Brian