RE: GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 Proposal from Hong Kong

Hi Emily,

Looking forward to working together closely.

As mentioned to Pockey, unfortunately I will not be able to join the call tomorrow, but I will follow up with Pockey.

Overall, DotAsia is excited to work with and look forward to supporting the GNOME.Asia Summit.

Edmon