Re: Proposal for GNOME 3.0 launch party goodies

Pockey:

Sounds like a great idea.  One issue, though, is that I do not think
we have any "GNOME 3" logos or icons to put on the goodies.  I suppose
we could use the generic GNOME logo if there isn't a "GNOME 3" to use.
But, it seems that something special for "GNOME 3" would be nicer.

Brian