Feedback from the community

Dear all,

Regarding our project "Feedback from the community".

Without questionnaires or a survey or guidelines, I found it quite difficult to gather feedbacks from the community as they don't have anything to follow or follow up. Maybe that's why we still haven't had feedback yet. (at least I don't receive much feedback from the communities so far and chased them quite a few times already) If you have any update on the feedback, please let us know.

As mentioned earlier, I went to the marketing task page and found this User Survey task http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/SurveyUsers . I know we have discussed that maybe survey is not a good idea to gather feedback, "personas", observations or group discussion are better choice.

Should we consider to create a questionnaires style of survey (with more open questions) first and then we can always host some group discussion during any FOSS or GNOME events. i.e. let's do both :)

Let's discuss here!

- Pockey