Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] PR for calling for papers
- From: pingooo <ping nsr yeh gmail com>
- To: 李柏鋒 (Pofeng Lee) <pofeng gmail com>
- Cc: Rex Tsai <rex cc tsai gmail com>, Timothy Chien <timdream gmail com>, COSCUP <coscup googlegroups com>, asia-summit-list <asia-summit-list gnome org>, Bob Chao <bobchao gmail com>, Ernest Chiang <dwchiang gmail com>, Jouston Huang <jouston gmail com>
- Subject: Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] PR for calling for papers
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 23:10:20 +0800
Can you move "Others" to the bottom of categories?
Also I think (45 min + 15 min Q&A) is clearer. In that case, maybe 30 min should be (25 min + 5 min setup and Q&A)?
Just my 2 cents.
On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM, 李柏鋒 (Pofeng Lee) <pofeng gmail com>
2010/5/26 Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
2. On this link: it says: COSCUP 2010 Paper Submission
can we add our new name of our co-host conference: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 ?
we can add more "Categories"
now I add 3 new Categories
Maybe you can give us more kinds of "Categories".
4. Should add two more options in the registration form:
1. Time slot options: 30 mins, 45 mins + 15 Q&A + Lightning talk 5mins ?
2. Which date the speakers are prefer ?
We do not use this form to collect lightning talk at this moment, but
if you need it, we can add a "Categories" like
About the speaker preferred date,
would you please consider to add some notes at
"其他備註 / Notes / Comments "
Check out the following url to see the modification that I made, thanks !!
Pofeng "informer" Lee, 李柏鋒, pofeng at gmail dot com
] [Thread Prev