Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] PR for calling for papers
- From: Pockey Lam <pockey beijinglug org>
- To: Rex Tsai <rex cc tsai gmail com>
- Cc: COSCUP <coscup googlegroups com>, Timothy Chien <timdream gmail com>, Jouston Huang <jouston gmail com>, asia-summit-list <asia-summit-list gnome org>, Bob Chao <bobchao gmail com>, Ernest Chiang <dwchiang gmail com>, Pofeng Lee <pofeng gmail com>, pingooo <ping nsr yeh gmail com>
- Subject: Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] PR for calling for papers
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:12:53 +0800
I have sent it to the GAS mailing list, but no comment so far. I will
let u know tomorrow if time allows. Otherwise, please go ahead to
publish if deadline approaches. Thanks!
On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 19:07 +0800, Rex Tsai wrote:
> That's for sure! Is it the only thing you like to modify ? :-)
> 2010/5/26 Pockey Lam <pockey beijinglug org>:
> > Dear Rex,
> > Thanks for your short Press release.
> > Can we add GNOME technologies after Open Source at the end?
> > 聯合研討會邀請世界各地熱衷於開放原始碼和 GNOME 技术的人士上
> > http://coscup.org/2010/en/programs 網站投稿。
> > Regards,
> > Pockey
> > On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 18:50 +0800, Rex Tsai wrote:
> >> Hi, Emily and Pockey
> >> The deadline of call for papers is 6/19, which is about 3 weeks from
> >> now. We should push harder to get more speakers for the joint
> >> conference, it's important to spread the CfP right now.
> >> In the last irc meeting, we discussed about putting the confirmed
> >> speakers in the PR. But I think it will take too much time to confirm
> >> attendance of speakers from both side. I suggested let's finalize the
> >> short version story first, and we can submit the story to online media
> >> like Linux Gazette or mailing lists of communities. We can still work
> >> on the official PR for mass media later.
> >> Enclosed please find our latest version of story, please review and
> >> feel free to revise it. We like to release the news by end of this
> >> week/month.
> >> BTW, if you have the CFP document, please send a copy to us. Then we
> >> can help to translate it into Traditional Chinese, and send it to
> >> local communities.
> >> Regards
> >> -Rex
] [Thread Prev