Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] PR for calling for papers

Hi Rex,

Very good draft. Thanks a lot.
Some comments:
1. http://coscup.org/2010/en/programs
We are going to announce this link to invite GNOME speakers through GNOME mail list, since it is a co-host event, we would like to add some content about GNOME. For example, add GNOME.Asia logo, add some GNOME topics and some brief introduction about this co-host event.

I will send you some GNOME related topics in another email.

2. On this link:  it says: COSCUP 2010 Paper Submission
can we add our new name of our co-host conference: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 ?

There are also some other pages need to add COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010.

3.  https://registrano.com/events/coscup2010papersubmission/registrations/new
How do we distinguish the talks and put them into GNOME and COSCUP tracks ? We did it based on the speakers and their abstract, or can we add a tag <GNOME> before GNOME talks ?

4. Should add two more options in the registration form:
1. Time slot options: 30 mins, 45 mins + 15 Q&A + Lightning talk 5mins ?
2. Which date the speakers are prefer ?

I will send you a English version of call for papers we used for GNOME.Asia Summit, also add new suggested topics.

We also want to publish this call for papers soon, let's work together to finalize it this week.