-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: pingooo <ping nsr yeh gmail com>
To: Pockey Lam <pockey beijinglug org>
Cc: Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>, Frederic Muller
<fred beijinglug org>, Jouston Huang <jouston gmail com>, Rex Tsai
<rex cc tsai gmail com>, lman <lman ugadigital com>, KC Chen
<kc free gmail com>, COSCUP <coscup googlegroups com>
Subject: COSCUP team decides to propose for a joint conference
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:56:47 +0800

Hi Pockey,

As title, the COSCUP team have reached a conclusion that we'll file a
proposal to Gnome.Asia Summit Committee on having GAS and COSCUP as
joint conferences on 8/14 - 8/15 this year. We'll send you our proposal
by March 29, hopefully earlier.

If you have any suggestions on the proposal writing or anything, please
let me know.

Looking forward to a pleasant and fruitful collaboration with all of
you!

cheers,
pingooo

p.s. This mail is CCed to the whole COSCUP team.