Re: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 Call For Papers

    Most of our promotional materials are being cobranded with COSCUP and
    GNOME.Asia.    While your name would be under the GNOME.Asia tracks, it
    would still be appearing on the COSCUP website.

We can make that ok, if we say things to associate GNOME.Asia clearly
with the free software movement, and those statements appear where
GNOME.Asia is discussed in the COSCUP web site.

It will be tricky.  I will try, this weekend, to look at the sites
and say something more specific.

What is the COSCUP web site?  What is the GNOME.Asia 2010 web site?