Re: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 Call For Papers

Dear Richard,

Thank you for the ideology reinforcement. I agree that nowadays it easily gets diluted by the 'younger' generation. Not that they voluntary push for Open Source over Free Software, but rather that they take this freedom for granted (not without surprises at times).

I see that you're offering to attend personally, I think that would be a great opportunity for both GNOME and Open Source in Asia as a reminder of that philosophy and the great story of Free Software. In the event of schedule problems on your side we do have a speaker able to do the talk.

I'll let Emily follow up with the details, but I see this as a great cooperation with the Free Software Foundation for this conference.

Thanks a lot for the support.

Fred