Re: Fwd: bio/stuff from WILL

Thanks Pockey, I will forward this information to program committee :) Bob/pofeng will help to adjust the program time table.

ernest,

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:14 PM, Pockey <pockey beijinglug org> wrote:
Dear Ernest,

I forgot to specify that Will will give two speeches of 30 mins, since
Tobias Mueller cannot join, please replace one of his 30 mins slot to
Will, thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Pockey