Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] Seeking for financial support.

Dear Brian,

One point need to be made clear before we continue the discussion:

COSCUP is a free event, both the meaning of "Free for beer" and "Freedom".

We have did a lot of math for years and found charging registerants doesn't help COSCUP in finance manner but lower their willingness to join. And this is tradition of COSCUP, we hope to get your respect on our tradition and our proven formula for doing social collect event in Taiwan.

Sincerely,

Jouston

Linuxer Jouston
http://jouston.net