Re: [COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010] Seeking for financial support.

Hi, Fred

Actually, my original request is looking for more funding, not the
suggestions of cutting budgets.

In COSCUP 2009, 156 attendees filled out the post-event survey, 86%
rating talks as 4 points out of 5 or above, and 97.4% willing
recommend their relatives to attend COSCUP. I can tell you that people
love the event, and they are crazy about it this year. It's not only
we invited great speakers, provided informative talks,  have
environment for discussions. It's also we care about participants, and
create joyful activities for them.  Joy (歡樂) is the main spiritual of
COSCUP, and these resources (BoF, food) are the fundamental of
spiritual. Please try not to kill it for us.

It seems it's impossible for you or GNOME foundation to raise more
money, we got the message. We will discuss what's alternative
solutions in irc meeting tomorrow.

Regards
-Rex