Re: Theme for Summit 2009, need everyone's feedback

Hi!

I agreed with you, and Mario mentioned that audiences in Vietnam may not
be so familiar with GNOME, so maybe we can add a bit of element to
explain.

Here you go my brainstorming slogans:

1) Discover your desktop with GNOME
2) Access your desktop with GNOME