Re: Theme for Summit 2009, need everyone's feedback

Why it's all about "Desktop"?  Isn't anybody going to mention that Maemo is GNOME-based, or Easy-Peasy is there to make your netbooks even lighter?!

I like most of Nokia ads because of their education style.  For example there was something like "The power of computing in your hand" for N95.  IMO this is more about what GNOME is doing...

Reminder: we can ask the marketing list for ideas too.

-Behnam

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Shane Martin Coughlan <shane opendawn com> wrote:
On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 10:07 -0700, Will LaShell wrote:
> What about a combination of the two:
>
> "Discover GNOME - Your Accessible Desktop"
> "Discover GNOME - Access Your Desktop"

I would suggest maintaining the primary branding at the beginning of the
sentence, and I tend to agree that some expansion regarding what GNOME
actually *does* is important.  For weight I suggest using the definitive
article.

'Discover GNOME - The Accessible Desktop'