Re: Theme for Summit 2009, need everyone's feedback

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 10:07 -0700, Will LaShell wrote:
> What about a combination of the two:
>
> "Discover GNOME - Your Accessible Desktop"
> "Discover GNOME - Access Your Desktop"

I would suggest maintaining the primary branding at the beginning of the
sentence, and I tend to agree that some expansion regarding what GNOME
actually *does* is important.  For weight I suggest using the definitive
article.

'Discover GNOME - The Accessible Desktop'