Re: Is the site taking a long time to load ?

Somehow this set of emails did not filter correctly.

I have updated the mysql config to help.  We are aware of the issue, and
will need to continue to monitor it while this is ironed out.

The base of the problem is that the systems have been tuned for
excellent performance under postgresql & django.  Using wordpress has
forced us to take a couple of days to track where the bottlenecks lie
and remove them.

Bear with us during these slowdowns.

Will