Re: Is the site taking a long time to load ?

I have made adjustments to the mysql database cache to reduce the load
on the machine.

The issue stems from a very unoptimized wordpress installation. I am
making adjustments as I can to the thing.

Please keep the list posted as to performance issues so I can track
them.

Will