Couple of suggestions on the content of the GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 landing page

Hi,

I gave <http://www.gnome.asia/> a quick read and, a couple of suggestions:

* Free and Open Source could be written with upper case for F and O.
The page has a couple instances of lower case for both F and O. The
alternative is to use Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) once and,
use FOSS therein after

* "More than 500 multipliers" - is participants a better alternative
to multipliers ?

* "... which is the first international community event of its kind in
Vietnam" and "The GNOME.Asia Summit is one of the top Free and Open
Source Software events for developers, enterprises, officials and
general users in Vietnam" are somewhat contradictory in sense that if
we state that it is the top at the outset, we should refrain from
mentioned about it being first etc

* "Following the successful GNOME.Asia Summit 2008 in Beijing, China,
this years summit will take ..." suggest that we make it into
"Following the successful GNOME.Asia Summit 2008 in Beijing, China,
this year the summit will take ..." (I dropped the plural from years
and inserted a 'the')

* RedHat is not a distribution. The company is Red Hat, the
distributions are Fedora (from The Fedora Project) and Red Hat
Enterprise Linux.

/sankarshan

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay