Re: Travel Subsidy Policy

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> We probably should use the GNOME travel committee and the regular process.
> That means you will have to give the travel committee a budget and some
> criteria for choosing people (if applicable) - for example, speakers get
> priority.

Please also mention this in the announcement and, re-emphasize via a
link-back in the CfP. Is there a cut-off date to put the CfP in public
? I apologize if the CfP is already there and, I missed iit. I am a
long way behind in my mailing list reading.

/sankarshan

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>