Re: Sun will sponsor GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 as Silver sponsor

Hi Mario.

I just want to tell you that Sun is still listed as a Gold Sponsor on our contact page.

Cheers.
An.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:03 PM, An Nguyen <konqueror112 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Mario and all.

Highly appreciate your thinking. I'm clear now. I was just surprised at you guys' special treatment for us.

Cheers
An.