Re: Sun will sponsor GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 as Silver sponsor

Btw, Mario, I thought SaigonLUG is currently serving as the local team? We did not sponsor any money for GNOME.Asia. I don't get your point.

Cheers!
An

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Mario Behling <mb mariobehling de> wrote:
Ok, done.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Just get a word from Sun management team, Sun will sponsor $5000 as sliver
> sponsor.
>
> So Mario and Will, please help to update Sun as Silver sponsor the website.
> I see Nokia and Motorola are list as silver, we'd better remove them until
> we get confirmation with Nokia and Motoroal.
>
> Cheers,
> Emily

An Nguyen (Nguyễn Châu An)

Mob.: +84.943-747-749
Yahoo/ Gtalk/ Skype: Konqueror112
Facebook/ Twitter: Konqueror112
Homepage: http://konqueror112.co.cc

Saigon GNU/Linux User Group (aka SaigonLUG): http://SaigonLUG.org
Vietnam Professional Linux/UNIX Group (aka ViPLUG): http://ViPLUG.SaigonLinux.com
Projekt AntOS : http://projektantos.wordpress.com

"For a world without walls" -- An Nguyen's philosophy