Re: Presentation input?

Hi Stormy,

on Friday there will be lots of business people and some government
people. A focus on economic opportunities and companies, but also
education with GNOME is probably best. It would be good if you could
have a second talk on Saturday with the focus freedom and the working
methods of FOSS - cooperation, exchange and sharing.

Your talk will be interpreted. The earlier we have slides or something
the better the volunteer translators can prepare. Older people dont
have a good English ability. Young people do. There will be both on
Friday.

A demo of GNOME is a great idea. A good focus here is to show the
simplicity and ease people coming from proprietary desktops can feel.

During the break we have a coffee and informal chats.

All the best,

Mario