First evaluation and summary for GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 travel subsidy

Hi all,

For the GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 in Vietnam, we plan to sponsor part of our speakers. Attach is the first evaluation and summary for GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 travel subsidy, and  I gave a pre-approved budget on each speakers.

Our general rule is:
1. Only speakers will be considered.
2. Only part of the traveling costs can be reimbursed.
3. Pay them in cash.
4. The receipt will need to be submitted to the organizer upon arrival.

Note: Mario, would you please contact with Dimitris Glezos to ask for his subsidy form since you invited him. I will ask for it from Louis Suarez-Potts.

We will announce the result on Monday, so please give me your feedback asap.