Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 - Call for Host [Draft]

The updated call for host is excellent for me :) thanks!

Regarding the lugs in Asia, here is a list of lugs that registered on
Linux.org, once you click on the country name, there are contacts of the
leader / web-master of the groups.  http://www.linux.org/groups/

Besides, I know some members who have good contacts with a some of the
lugs in Asia like Japan, Korea, Cambodia, Thailand and Mongolia, etc.
Once you announced the call for host, I will send it to them so they can
help to spread the words among those lugs as well.

Cheers,
Pockey