Re: notes from our meeting (In GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 )

Hi!

So I've been working on the website and cleaning things up. Found out
all speakers' email addresses were posted as plain text on the FOSSASIA
wiki page (thanks for whoever did that...- I was wondering why suddenly
I'd been having more spam lately).

Now there is one mediawiki page that needs to be converted to the GNOME
live wiki. Do we have any script for that? (tried to search the web, no
luck)

Thanks.

Fred