Re: Fwd: notes from our meeting (In GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 )

Dear Emily,

Finally, the SFDCHina.org site is up again... here is the howto for
organizing SFD events, the main purpose is to help Universities students
to organize their own events :)

http://www.sfdchina.org/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=62&lang=en

As mentioned during the committee member meeting, let's create one at
the GNOME.org wiki for organizing GNOME.Asia Summit to include all the
tips, challenges, experiences for our upcoming potential organizers.