[anjuta-list] Where is the path is coming from?

Hi, ALL,
I successfully got rid of the src folder in my workspace.
Now, I can successfully configure and build my project.

However, when I try to do "Run->Execute" or "Run->Debug Program" the
error message
shows up about Debug/src/<my_project>/<my_project> is not found.

Trying to grep for Debug/src in the workspace directory yields nothing.

Any idea where the extra src there is coming from?

Thank you.