Re: [anjuta-list] Where is the path is coming from?

Hi Igor,

Le 29/05/2016 06:03, Igor Korot a écrit :
However, when I try to do "Run->Execute" or "Run->Debug Program" the
error message
shows up about Debug/src/<my_project>/<my_project> is not found.
Trying to grep for Debug/src in the workspace directory yields nothing.
Any idea where the extra src there is coming from?

I don't know but anyway you can define the program you want to run in the dialog Run->Program Parameters