Re: [anjuta-list] Problems with Anjuta

On 11/12/12 19:59, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Hi,
Hi
Le 11/12/2012 17:04, Lanoxx a écrit :
good to know I am not the only one who has this problem. I wonder if the
developers could give a comment about this problem, and what needs to be
done to fix this?
Sure, I have seen your bug report and I have planned to check this.
Thank you for giving me a reply.
It seems to work here. I'm using the master version but I don't remember a change that could explain this.
Actually I remember having this problem (or at least a very similar one) in version 3.4 as well. I just didnt use anjuta during the 3.4 cycle time because of a bug in scintilla that made scrolling impossible. So 3.2 is actually the last version which I was using productively and there everything was working fine. If it works for you and was working i 3.4 as well, then maybe this bug is specific to either Ubuntu or my environment. I dont really know how to debug this, but if you can tell me what information you need i will be happy to provide them. Otherwise i can also offer a teamviewer session if want to take a look. It would be nice to get to the cause of this because in the current state it makes productive work with anjuta impossible.

The indentation preferences are a bit complex because they can be overridden with a mode line in the file. The preferred plugin list should work fine. This is using GSettings. I have seen some issues when switching to it but it should work now.

Regrads
Sebastian / Lanoxx