[anjuta-list] Disable automatic checking of undefine pre-processor macros ?

Hi, is there any way to disable the automatic testing of undefined pre-processor macros in Anjuta 3.2.0 ?
Everytime I use #ifdef/#endif pairs in my code I get this little "ugly" green underlined source code in between :(
It may be a nice feature but for now I would like to turn it off. I am not using any built-in Makefile projects, only code directly from git repos.

Hans