Re: [anjuta-list] Disable automatic checking of undefine pre-processor macros ?

Hi!

> Hi, is there any way to disable the automatic testing of undefined
> pre-processor macros in Anjuta 3.2.0 ?
> Everytime I use #ifdef/#endif pairs in my code I get this little
> "ugly" green underlined source code in between :(
> It may be a nice feature but for now I would like to turn it off. I am
> not using any built-in Makefile projects, only code directly from git
> repos.

Anjuta only highlightes warnings/errors as produced by the compiler with
the options you launch it. If you don't use any of the
project-management features if anjuta you have to figure out how to
disable the warnings in your compiler (e.g. gcc) by passing the correct
options in your Makefile.