Re: [anjuta-list] How to add header file to symbol database?

2011/10/2 Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>:
> Hi,
>

> Le 02/10/2011 14:51, dabicho a écrit :
>>
>> I added code to config.ac and Makefile.am to ask for the header files
>> to compile successfully.
>> However I don't know what I can do to make Anjuta know the symbols in
>> those headers to make autocompletion work.
>
> Normally, there is nothing special to do. The symbol-db plugin get the
> source files from the project manager plugin. If you use autotools these
> files are listed in a _SOURCE variables. Now, I'm not sure it's working for
> java project.
>

> Regards,
>
> Sébastien

Thank You
I cannot find where to set that variable though. I am not proficient
with autotools yet.
The code I added to config.ac and Makefile.am is juts to add an option
to configure script to define the path to some header files and use
them, by the way.

It is a C project to interface java with some native libraries through
jni, no java language code.
It is just a couple of C headers I need there.