[anjuta-list] How to add header file to symbol database?

Hi.
I am using Anjuta 3.0.3 here ad writing a project with jni (java
native interface)
Java's jni header files are at some directory ($JAVA_HOME/include)

I added code to config.ac and Makefile.am to ask for the header files
to compile successfully.
However I don't know what I can do to make Anjuta know the symbols in
those headers to make autocompletion work.

Can anyone help me? I have been googling without much luck, or ending
on some unclear (and possibly outdated) discussions.

Any pointer is appreciated.