Re: [anjuta-list] How to add header file to symbol database?

Hi,

Le 02/10/2011 14:51, dabicho a écrit :
I added code to config.ac and Makefile.am to ask for the header files
to compile successfully.
However I don't know what I can do to make Anjuta know the symbols in
those headers to make autocompletion work.

Normally, there is nothing special to do. The symbol-db plugin get the source files from the project manager plugin. If you use autotools these files are listed in a _SOURCE variables. Now, I'm not sure it's working for java project.