Re: [anjuta-list] Composer window broken after defining ActionGroup

On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 23:21:46 +0200
Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

> Which of course doesn't mean that you cannot create gtk+-2.0
> applications.

Just to clarify - not that I want to create new 2.0 apps, but I would
like to have a single dev environment to maintain the old and new ones,
without necessarily having to port the old projects to the new gtk+.

> No, that won't be any better (rather worse). But you might want to try
> glade-3 standalone which might work if it's not a bug in glade itself.

Glade-3 standalone doesn't seem to have the same problems.

Thanks for the reply - and I posted the report on bugzilla.

John