Re: [anjuta-list] Composer window broken after defining ActionGroup

Hi!

> Where did I stray? (and why all the missing icons?

Sorry that you stumble over that but the problem is that there was no
glade3 release for gnome 2.32 (neither was for gnome 2.30) and what was
released about 1 1/2 years ago is quite broken with anjuta. I actually
fixed a lot of stuff and that got merged into master of glade3 but that
is now targetting 3.0.

Anyway, I may kindly ask you to report that but in bugzilla so we can
check that this exact problem won't remain in 3.0.

Thanks,