Re: [anjuta-list] Composer window broken after defining ActionGroup

On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 23:03:07 +0200
Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

> Anyway, I may kindly ask you to report that but in bugzilla so we can
> check that this exact problem won't remain in 3.0.

1) No problem

2) I haven't read much about gtk 3.0 yet (I suppose the main target for
anjuta will be that version of gtk?) Will Anjuta still be usable for
2.x?

3) To continue today, I deduce I'll have to install Anjuta 2.28.x?

Thanks,
John

(sorry - forgot to Cc the list)