Re: [anjuta-list] Composer window broken after defining ActionGroup

Hi!

> 2) I haven't read much about gtk 3.0 yet (I suppose the main target for
> anjuta will be that version of gtk?) Will Anjuta still be usable for
> 2.x?

anjuta master (and as such 3.0) will target the GNOME 3.0 platform which
includes things like gtk+-3.0, GSettings/dconf, etc. As those are
API-incompatible with the 2.0 series, anjuta 3.0 will only be available
for gtk+-3.0.
Which of course doesn't mean that you cannot create gtk+-2.0
applications.

> 3) To continue today, I deduce I'll have to install Anjuta 2.28.x?

No, that won't be any better (rather worse). But you might want to try
glade-3 standalone which might work if it's not a bug in glade itself.

Regards,
JOhannes