Re: [Anjuta-list] Confused...

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:50:58 +0200
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

> > which fails, probably because of the extra /debug. But I can't find
> > where the extra debug is added. It's not in the Build directory (only
> > one debug/), or in the project.
>
> I think it comes from the chosen debug executable. It is defined in
> Run->Program parameters. You have to select which program you want to
> debug. I have tried to use useful default value, but when you change
> the configuration, the executable is not the same and this value is not
> updated.

Yes! Thanks Sébastien.

Still have the Warning though. This part of the debug-manager code is
strange:
                /* Check if debug configuration is used */
                cfg_list = ianjuta_builder_list_configuration (builder, NULL);
                found = g_list_find_custom(cfg_list, IANJUTA_BUILDER_CONFIGURATION_DEBUG, (GCompareFunc)strcmp);
                if (found != NULL)
                {
                        if (ianjuta_builder_get_uri_configuration (builder, target, NULL) != (const gchar *)found)
                        {
                                if (!show_check_debug_dialog (this)) return FALSE;
                        }
                }

There is a cast (const gchar *)found ... is this correct? found is a GList. Shouldn't this be found->data ?

John