Re: [Anjuta-list] Building anjuta from source...

Dear Jakov,

I am Fedora user and Anjuta user since 1.2.X and from my experience to build the latest anjuta you need to build most of prerequisites from source also. So grab vte - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/vte/0.19/ - and build it. And probably gdl, and others. Can't say for sure cause I am running the rpm version for Fedora 10.

Have a good day!

Jakov wrote:
Dear Carlo,

It's no problem. My issue may be very primary. Hope that someone who's
trying to install Anjuta on a fresh system can help me.

Have a nice day.