Re: [Anjuta-list] Building anjuta from source...

Hi!

apt-get build-dep anjuta
apt-get install libunique-dev

Then you need libgda-4.0 from source:
wget
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgda/3.99/libgda-3.99.11.tar.bz2
tar xfjv libgda-3.99.11.tar.bz2
cd libgda-3.99.11
./configure --prefix=/usr && make
sudo make install

Then you should be able to build the anjuta source package (2.25.902) on
Ubuntu 8.10.