Re: [Anjuta-list] Building anjuta from source...

Hello Konstantin, I'm trying your way. It works! After I installed vte
from source, I continued to install other libraries such as gdl, ...
Now I make install succesfully. Thank you so much!

I'd like to thank Johannes. I tried your method, but the "vte package
not found" was not solved.

Now I have Anjuta installed, but it is not ready to run. I'll ask in
next email to make the email-archive well-structured.

Thank you all!

BR,
Jakov